IMPACT and IMPACT RENEWAL Clinics are posted and available for registration on the GEVA website. We are registering through USAV Webpoint. Participants will need to register and pay online prior to the course. WALK - UPS are not allowed.
Coaches will go to the GEVA website under Education, click on IMPACT Clinics then click on the registration link. They then choose the clinic they want to attend. This will take them to the USAV Webpoint site where they can log in and register. The major benefit for GEVA and the Coaches is that they will be certified immediately at the end of the clinic (if they participate). No more waiting for data entry. Another benefit is that you as club directors will be able to tell if your coaches actually signed up. When they register for the class their IMPACT status will show as pending.
Good Luck, I hope this is helpful and works for you.
Click Here to Get Started http://www.geva.org/page/show/1018836-impact-and-impact-renewal-clinics-in-geva
Steps to know if you are IMPACT certfied:
1. Log into webpoint (Login Link)
2. On the left hand side click "My Information" tab.
3. On the blue tabs in the middle of the the page click on "CAP Info"
4. You will find a green check mark next to IMPACT if you are certified to coach USAV.
(However the GEVA region has now added a new "Regional Continuing Education Expiration" date. To coach in the region, you must now comply with those standards as well.*)
5. You can also find all your coaching certifications and background screening status on this page as well.