IN CONJUNCTION WITH
ATLANTIC VALLEY VOLLEYBALL, CREOLE VOLLEYBALL,
AND GEVA EDUCATION PRESENTS
CURRENT USAV NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER
IN A COACH AND PLAYER CLINIC SERIES
Cassidy Will Discuss Her Experience With The National Team, And What It Takes To Advance To That Level. She Will Discuss Team And Gym Culture, And Teach Current USAV Training Techniques.
All proceeds from this series will be donated to
Ronald McDonald House.
The Clinic Is Open To All Coaches, Players And Parents.
A Contribution Of $30 Per Adult And $10 Per Player Is Suggested.
Please make checks payable to Ronald McDonald House
(The Clinic Will Count Towards GEVA IMPACT Renewal)
Thursday December 12th, 6:00 Pm Until 9 Pm
· Coaches And Player Clinic In Poughkeepsie, NY
· At The Apex Volleyball Training And Rehearsal Center
· Mid-Hudson Athletic Center
· 900 Dutchess Turnpike, Poughkeepsie NY, 12603
Friday December 13th, 7:30 Pm Until 10:00 Pm
· Coaches And Player Clinic In Basking Ridge, NJ
· At Ridge High School
· 268 S Finley Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Saturday December 14th, 1:00 Pm Until 4 Pm
· Coaches And Player Clinic At Queens, NY
· At College Queens College, 65-30 Kissena Blvd.
· Queens, NY 11367
· Fitzgerald Gymnasium
For more on Cassidy visit: