Below were the steps and tools necessary to have become an adult referee for the 2008-09 season.
2. Then, attend Referee Clinics:
- Mandatory In-person Clinics
- Supplimentary On-line Clinics
- [There are no more clinics available for the previous year's certification.]·
- Officiating Techniques & Points of Emphasis [powerpoint presentation unavailable at this time]
3. Next, click on the following link to take the Referee Test
- The referee test is available at http://www.yankee.org/usavref/usavtest/. More information is available in the Referee Certification Requirements (.pdf).
4. Below are additional resources you may want to access.
When you clicked on the Member Login button, what did you want to do?
I need to register or update my USA Volleyball/GEVA registration so that I can play volleyball!
(You'll be taken to the Registration area with links to the USA Volleyball WebPoint System.)
Go to the GEVA Forums so I can read and post articles for other members.
(You'll be taken to the forums where you can login if necessary.)