To host a GEVA IMPACT clinic the following guidelines apply.
Clubs, combinations of clubs or other groups can request to host a GEVA IMPACT clinic.
The minimum requirements are:
- Four and a half hours of instruction time.
- Adequate comfortable classroom space for the number of participants expected
- Session must be open to all GEVA members
- Number of spots may be limited by space
- A projection screen or presentation monitoring device
- A minimum of Twelve paid participants or equivalent compensation is the responsibility of the host
- Instructors are compensated by the region, and course materials are provided by the region
- Cost per participant is $35
- On-line registration is mandatory
The direct contact for hosting is: