Adult tournament don't use Advanced Event Systems for tournament registrations. To register a juniors team for an adult tournament, you need to use the “Out of Region Teams” feature of the Adults tournament management system.
- Read the detailed instructions in this PDF by clicking here.
- Go to http://reg.geva1.org
- Click on the “Out of Region Teams” button - Junior teams are treated like an out of region adult team.
- Click on “New ORT Users click here first to Register”.
- It is strongly suggested that you use the name of the team as the user name.
- Create a new ADULT team of the same gender as the junior team, and name it the same as the junior team.
- The only tricky part is in creating a valid adult team registration number in the system. Follow the detailed code description in the PDF linked above or that provided on the page where you enter the code.
- After creating the team you must enter the contact information and then you will be able to enter your junior teams into adult tournaments.
Make sure to remember the user name and password so that you can login again later to check your tournament status and/or enter other events. Also note that you must use a separate user name and password for each team.