The 2013 Adult Regional Championships will be played on April 20th and 21st. The Adult Regional Championship sites for all divisions are listed on the GEVA website.
- Women's B (Div III): 04-20-2013 @ New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Men's B (Div III): 04-20-2013 @ New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Women's BB (Div II): 04-21-2013 @ American Turners
- Men's BB (Div II): 04-21-2013 @ New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Men's AA/A (Div I): 04-21-2013 @ New Jersey Institute of Technology
Fees & Prizes
- Entry fee: $180.00
- First Place: $350.00
- Second place: $150.00
Teams who play in the Regional Championship and the National Championship will be eligible to share in the reimbursement of funds if they send in their National article by E-mail to
by August 1st 2013.
All teams should enter two weeks prior to the tournament in case an additional site is required. If another site is not available the teams will be placed in the order the teams entered the tournament.
In order to play in Regionals, a player must have registered with GEVA/USA and be on the team roster by March 1st. Players who register after March 1st may play during the regular season but will not be allowed to play in the Regional Championships.
In order to play in Regionals, a team must complete and turn in their roster by March 1st. No player may be added after March 1st. Teams may borrow up to two (2) players for Regionals from the same play level or below.
Adult Competition Director
Adult Tournament Director
Click here to see the results from the 2012 Regional Championships.